Natural Gas Services
Planning & Design
Gas and Utility Technology Ltd is a Gas Safe registered company and members of our management team and senior engineering staff are professional engineers who previously held senior positions within the Industrial/Commercial Technical Services section of British Gas
The service includes the following elements:
- Survey of existing installation pipe systems to confirm compliance with current safety legislation and engineering standards.
- Design of gas outlet pipe systems and associated equipment for industrial/commercial gas users.
- Design of secondary gas metering equipment and enclosures.
- Design of gas outlet pipe system extensions/alterations.
- Gas outlet pipe system performance modelling and testing under steady state and dynamic load conditions to establish system performance and any strategic upsizing required to resolve pressure problems or supply an increase in gas load.
- Design of kitchen ventilation and gas supply interlock installations.
- Design of laboratory/domestic science safety shut off installations comprising automatic isolation valve with weep proving system for educational and other establishments.
- Pipework modelling analysis and undertaking pressure validation surveys to establish strategic reinforcement.
- Hazardous area classification and risk assessments.
- Construction, testing, commissioning and de-commissioning of industrial/commercial gas outlet pipe systems and downstream compression/pressure regulating equipment.
- Installation of secondary gas meters, construction of external gas meter enclosures and bases.
- Alteration and extension of existing gas outlet pipe systems.
- Strategic upsizing of existing gas outlet pipe systems.
- Testing and commissioning of gas outlet pipe systems and associated equipment.
- Installation and commissioning of kitchen ventilation/gas supply interlock systems.
- Installation, calibration and commissioning of gas safety equipment comprising automatic isolation valves with weep proving systems in educational and other establishments.
- Maintenance of gas outlet pipe systems.
- Strength/tightness testing and purging.
- Site surveys and problem solving.