Natural Gas Services
Metering Installations & Enclosures
Scope of Work
Primary Gas Meters and Meter Regulator Installations up to 7bar.
Secondary Gas Meters and Meter Regulator Installations up to 7bar.
Gas Meter Regulator Installation Enclosures.
Acoustic Gas Meter Regulator Installation Enclosures.
Noise Impact Assessments.
Design, Construction and Installation of Meter Regulator Installations, Bases and Enclosures.
Installation and Commissioning of Meter Correctors, AMR Modems and Barrier Units.
Planning and Design
- Identification of strategic and industry compliant locations for gas meter installations.
- Design of gas pressure regulator and meter installations for site specific load profile.
- Design of gas pressure regulator and meter enclosures and bases.
- Assessment of additional enclosure requirements i.e. acoustic attenuation and explosion relief.
- Obtain asset value from adopting Gas Transporter for housing developments and flatted property.
- Issue and registration of meter point reference numbers (MPRNs).
- Preparation and progressing of planning consent applications for pressure regulator installations.
- Preparation of hazardous area zone classification drawings and risk assessments in accordance with the Dangerous Substances and Explosive Atmospheres Regulations 2006 (DSEAR).
- Arrangement of gas supply contracts and gas supply agreements.
Installation & Commissioning
- We can arrange for installation, removal or relocation of all meter types.
- Supply and installation of pressure regulating and metering equipment.
- Commissioning and maintenance of pressure regulating and metering equipment.
- Construction and installation of meter regulator installation bases and enclosures.
- Provision of all civil works associated with the establishment of a pressure regulator installation/meter installation compound including installation of suitable security fencing.
- Supply and installation of meter housing kiosks and compartments.
- Supply, installation and commissioning of meter correctors, AMR modems and barrier units.